Dana: Once Andy and I saw some famous actor here. I wish I could remember what his name was.
Dana: Hey Andy, what was the name of that actor we saw? Dinglebert Pimplypuss?
Andy: Ray Liotta.
Here is a list of all the vaguely famous people I've seen in the wild this past year:
1) Veronica Mars (almost smashed into her at the post office)
2) John Landis (three separate sightings in three separate cities)
3) Darius McCrary (buying cases of water at Ralphs at 1:00 am)
4) Ray Park (with his family at the Burbank Toys R Us, immediately after I put down a Darth Maul figure thinking, "God, what a horrible likeness!")
5) Lewis Black (screaming into cell phone)
6) Warren Beatty and Annette Bening and their many children (sat behind us at a sushi place).
7) Seth Green (twice because some pals work on his show, once at an art show, once at a crazy Halloween party. Each time I get the stink eye).
8) John Francis Daley (again, this is a cheat because I was visiting my friend who works on "Bones")
9) Seth Rogen (leaving comic store)
10) Deidrich Bader (entering comic store)
11) Harry Hamlin (came into the AM/PM, browsed snacks, left with a look of extreme disappointment)
In conclusion, it is fun when you see people you recognize from the TV.